Peter Obi: ‘its No More A Joke’ – Olisa Metuh Speaks On What He Saw In Kebbi

Forum 1 year ago

Peter Obi: ‘its No More A Joke’ – Olisa Metuh Speaks On What He Saw In Kebbi

Former People Democratic Party Publicity Secretary, Olisa Metuh has disclosed the experience he had with the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi when he visited a government establishment in Kebbi state.
Olisa Metuh, in a post on Facebook on Sunday, advised Nigerians to stop seeing Obi’s movement as a joke because of what he witnessed recently about the presidential candidate.

It is no longer news that Obi is enjoying widespread popularity across Nigeria, with the Labour Party’s growing list of new members who believe that the former governor is the candidate that can solve the numerous problems facing the country.

Speaking about the experience, Metuh recalled how a government staff from Kebbi state was campaigning for the former Anambra Governor.

This is no more a joke and definitely not an illusion.

I am in a government establishment for documentation and a staff from Kebbi state is busy campaigning for Peter Obi,” he said.

He went further to disclose that he even saw the staff distributing the pictures of Peter Obi.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 2 days ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri

Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up
Forum | 3 days ago

Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide
Forum | 4 days ago

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide

Ernest Obi Reveals How Much Producers Pay Their PAs, Leads Procession For Late Junior Pope
Forum | 5 days ago

Ernest Obi Reveals How Much Producers Pay Their PAs, Leads Procession For Late Junior Pope