If You’re Coming To Canada, Be Ready – Lady Who Goes To Work By 5am Alerts Nigerians (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

If You’re Coming To Canada, Be Ready – Lady Who Goes To Work By 5am Alerts Nigerians (Video)

A Nigerian lady based in Canada has taken to social media to warn Nigerians planning to relocate to be ready for the struggles that come with working in the North American country.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0924329b56e855a97a8f77dc345a702d.jpeg

She documented a day in her life as a factory worker and revealed that as early as 4:50 am she was already on her way to work.

The young woman said that waking up that early was a huge struggle for her, so she said that anybody that is making plans to travel there should be ready to put in that level of commitment.

She said; ”It’s is about 10 minutes to 5 and I am heading to work. It was a struggle waking up this morning, a huge struggle. This is part of the things we go through, so be ready”

If you are coming to Canada, be ready just in case your journey is like mine.”

Watch Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance
Forum | 38 mins ago

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 22 hours ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music

Banner Calling Out "Home Wrecker" With Her Face And Work Place On Display Is Spotted On The Roadside
Forum | 2 days ago

Banner Calling Out "Home Wrecker" With Her Face And Work Place On Display Is Spotted On The Roadside