Funke Akindele Threw JJC Skillz Out Because He Wasn't A Submissive Husband - Nigerian Feminist Claims (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Funke Akindele Threw JJC Skillz Out Because He Wasn't A Submissive Husband - Nigerian Feminist Claims (Video)

A Nigerian feminist, Blessing Edem has revealed more details about actress Funke Akindele and estranged husband, JJC Skillz's crashed marriage.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ed6fe27fb08f8a2c2edd7d0417065cbb.jpg

According to Edem, the actress threw her estranged husband, JJC Skillz out of their matrimonial home in Amen estate because he was not submissive to her.

In a video she made, Blessing who sounded sarcastic said

''He was sent packing because he didn't want to submit to his wife. You are married to a woman and then you move into her house, simple submission you could not do and to wrap it all, you now stole money from the joint account that you guys have together , does it make sense? Simple submission...Because if he had submitted to his wife, he would have a house''

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian lady sends message to those expecting Chioma’s breakup with Davido, says ‘men are rats’
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian lady sends message to those expecting Chioma’s breakup with Davido, says ‘men are rats’

“I wish you were here to celebrate with me” – Funke Akindele writes on Mum’s posthumous birthday
Forum | 4 days ago

“I wish you were here to celebrate with me” – Funke Akindele writes on Mum’s posthumous birthday

ASUU threatens fresh strike, issues 3 weeks ultimatum to Nigerian Govt
Forum | 4 days ago

ASUU threatens fresh strike, issues 3 weeks ultimatum to Nigerian Govt

Nigerian Navy School of Health Sciences, Kwara admission form, 2024/2025
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerian Navy School of Health Sciences, Kwara admission form, 2024/2025