No Matter How Hungry You Are, Don’t Become a Wife - Sososoberekon Shades JJC Skillz Over Marriage Crash

Forum 1 year ago

No Matter How Hungry You Are, Don’t Become a Wife - Sososoberekon Shades JJC Skillz Over Marriage Crash

Popular producer and talent manager, Soso Soberekon has thrown a shade at Abdul Bello aka JJC Skillz following the crash of his marriage with Nollywood actress wife, Funke Akindele.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d7389e688d94391b5328bd2293967749.jpg

JJC had on Thursday announced the end of his 7 years old marriage to Funke Akindele.

Taking to his verified Instagram page, the heartbroken singer wrote: ”Dear friends and family I need to let you know that Funke and I have separated. While it lasted we shared a lot of things together and have created 2 beautiful children. The last two years have been extremely difficult. The last two years have been extremely difficult for us. I know I have tried my best fix things but I believe it is beyond repair now. 3 months ago and at Funke’s insistence. I moved out of the house and apart from AMVCA have not been able to get Funke to sit down in an amicable matter to discuss the future of our relationship. I’m making this announcement so that the public is clear that we both are pursuing separate lives. We still have issues that need to be addressed such as custody and wellbeing of our children which is paramount as well as business interest which need to be disentangled but I have no doubt that these will be resolved one way or the other”.

Reacting, Soso Soberekon urged men never to become the wife in marriage.

Soberekon is known to be outspoken and had in the past clashed with JJC over political issues.

“As a man, no matter how hungry you are, never become wife”, he wrote on his Instagram page.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 1 day ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post
Forum | 2 days ago

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 2 days ago

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians

Why I Killed 80-Year-Old Man And His Wife In Abuja – Suspect Confesses
Forum | 2 days ago

Why I Killed 80-Year-Old Man And His Wife In Abuja – Suspect Confesses