Never Marry A Woman That Has Made It, She Will Never Respect You - Actor Samuel Jemitalo Reacts To Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz's Split

Forum 1 year ago

Never Marry A Woman That Has Made It, She Will Never Respect You - Actor Samuel Jemitalo Reacts To Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz's Split

Nollywood actor and filmmaker, Samuel Jemitalo has reacted to actress Funke Akindele and JJC Skillz's separation.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7607bf1bb324ab16777bfdb49d4c49fe.jpeg

In an Instagram post he shared, Jemitalo advised men "never to marry a woman that has made it" as she "will never respect you".

He also told men not to "marry a woman that is a ‘socy media freak’ as they allegedly "learn things from a lot of women who don’t know the meaning of ‘feminism’".

Jemitalo further told men not to "marry a woman that makes you feel privileged to marry her" as they are "grossly rude".

He concluded by asking men to marry a humble, nice and born again woman.

The actor wrote;

''Men, never marry a woman that has made it… she will never respect you

Never marry a woman that is a ‘Socy media Freak’… they learn things from a lot of women who don’t know the meaning of ‘Feminism’

Never marry a woman that is full of herself, a woman that makes you feel privileged to marry her

These kind of women are grossly Rude

Marry a humble, Nice & Born Again woman''

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5ac7947b7ff28e913c79264ba602797b.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’m Still In Charge - Ganduje Reacts As Court Stops Suspension
Forum | 10 hours ago

I’m Still In Charge - Ganduje Reacts As Court Stops Suspension

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra
Forum | 14 hours ago

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra

SPORT 29 mins ago Europa League: Tella reacts to Bayer Leverkusen’s draw against West Ham
Forum | 15 hours ago

SPORT 29 mins ago Europa League: Tella reacts to Bayer Leverkusen’s draw against West Ham

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami
Forum | 15 hours ago

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami