This Is Really Sad – Nigerians React As JJC Skillz Announces His Marriage to Funke Akindele Has Crashed

Forum 1 year ago

This Is Really Sad – Nigerians React As JJC Skillz Announces His Marriage to Funke Akindele Has Crashed

Nigerians have expressed sadness following the crash of popular actress, Funke Akindele and JJC Skillz's marriage.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f7bb047acc2653dd0e12aaab090b835b.jpeg

Recall that JJC Skillz announced the end of their marital journey after 7 years today.

He also confirmed several speculations about being kicked out by his wife from their matrimonial home.

The singer/songwriter further stated that though their marriage has ended other issues pertaining to child custody and business deals will be sorted out amicably.

Watch throwback video of the couple before their marriage crashed:

See reactions below:

luluberry_ wrote:

“What’s happening to our celebrities”

spirals_hair wrote:

“This is really sad…. I loved them together 😢”

mayorsoj wrote:

“Breakfast na National cake. E go reach you turn relax !!”

peacewalter_ wrote:

“Wow 💔just wow Omo I’m short of words 😓”

kosionuoha wrote:

“😢 what’s that issue that they just can’t resolve?? Must there be a divorce 😢”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
TOPS announces matriculation ceremony, 2023/2024
Forum | 2 days ago

TOPS announces matriculation ceremony, 2023/2024

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 2 days ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband

AGN Announces 4-day Prayer And Fasting After Death Of Junior Pope, Mr Ibu, Others
Forum | 2 days ago

AGN Announces 4-day Prayer And Fasting After Death Of Junior Pope, Mr Ibu, Others