"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Young Bachelor Narrates What He found Inside The Food He Bought From A Buka [Photos]

Forum 7 years ago

Young Bachelor Narrates What He found Inside The Food He Bought From A Buka [Photos]

I rushed out of the house as usual to get some food to munch this evening as a bachelor.

Glory be to God I found one buka (My first time patronizing her though, Let me hide her nationality), bought my food and dashed home salivating.

Got home, brought out my spoon and started eating slowly, fortunately the light came on. Guess what I found in the food! A full blown cockroach cry staring at my face. I almost ate it if not the light that came on.

Let’s be very careful and be health wise when patronizing roadside bukas. Now am going to sleep on an empty stomach.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Back in Action Photos Set Release Date for Cameron Diaz & Jamie Foxx Netflix Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Back in Action Photos Set Release Date for Cameron Diaz & Jamie Foxx Netflix Movie

Georgie & Mandy’s First Wedding Casts Young Sheldon Characters as Series Regulars
Forum | 2 days ago

Georgie & Mandy’s First Wedding Casts Young Sheldon Characters as Series Regulars

The Last of Us Season 2 Photos Tease Next Chapter of HBO Drama
Forum | 2 days ago

The Last of Us Season 2 Photos Tease Next Chapter of HBO Drama

Inside Out 2 Posters Tease Animated Pixar Sequel, Tickets Now on Sale
Forum | 3 days ago

Inside Out 2 Posters Tease Animated Pixar Sequel, Tickets Now on Sale