Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Tinubu's Dedication To Calabar Sea Port Dredging (Video)

While listening to
Bola Tinubu's acceptance speech after he won the APC Primary election, some things struck others, some things struck me and the Calabar seaport is one of the things that struck me. I am shocked a lot of people did not pick anything from it as this is not the first time he would speak about it.

When He visited Calabar on June 1, he mentioned it. I know the candidates have not released their manifestoes but from their speeches, we light to note where exactly they are tilting and fixing the sea port there is key to opening the South South and South East and enhance the Nigerian Economy

Tinubu promises functional port in Cross River
National leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu, has promised Cross River delegates a functional seaport in the state.

He also promised to rehabilitate displaced Bakassi persons.

Tinubu, who was also a two-term former governor of Lagos State, made the promise, yesterday, in Calabar while soliciting support from the delegates ahead of the party presidential primary slated for Monday, June 6.

He said: “Many can promise but only very few can deliver. I am standing before you as a fulfilled man, very confident of myself, I can turn Nigeria around.

“We will rehabilitate those displaced by Bakassi. We will dredge and service the port of Calabar.”

Speaking earlier, his campaign DG, the former Borno State governor, Kashim Shettima and the Governor of Kanu State, Abdullahi Ganduje, urged the delegates to vote for the only man that could deliver Nigeria.

Responding, the state party Chairman, Alphonsus Eba, described Tinubu as the pillar of the party.

He assured the aspirant of the state’s total support.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student
Forum | 13 hours ago

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu
Forum | 21 hours ago

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja
Forum | 22 hours ago

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 1 day ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri