Regina Daniels Celebrates Son, Munir On 2nd Birthday, Shares Heartwarming Video

Forum 1 year ago

Regina Daniels Celebrates Son, Munir On 2nd Birthday, Shares Heartwarming Video

Popular Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels has celebrated her son's birthday in style.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/28cbedd817e63a30756c7e0c3dd0ea10.jpg

Prince Munir Nwoko is celebrating his second birthday today.

The actress took to her social media page and wrote:

“Baba, my little boy, my mini me, my jagaban like you call yourself, my star boy. Raising you is a Journey I never knew would transform me into a vunerable version of myself, in ways I never could have imagined.

It has made me more patient, more understanding, and more loving.Seeing you grow up and becoming your own person has been both beautiful and breath taking. 🥺

When I look at you I can’t contain the love my heart feels, in that moment the best I can do is stare at you for no reason and tell you that I love you my Baba.💕💕💕❤️

When I was pregnant with you, i was not ready, I was still insistant on living my youthful extravagant life but now everything I do is you, from waking up, to eating, to working, in everything, I think about you.

Moon you are the smartest, kindest, cutest, most intelligent, most friendly and most giving little boy I have come across. The things you choose to say sometimes, amazes me. You are proof that indeed the fruit doesn’t fall far away from the tree.

You have been a source of joy to the entire household, you are loved beyond words, I have no doubt that you will make us proud, I thank God and bless the day June 29th that you were born. You are the light of my life. Seeing you grow up has been one of the greatest gifts I could have ever received.

Moon we’ll do this life thing together, I’ll always have your back. I will live for you, I promise to always be there and when life throws hard times your way, I promise to catch it first. I love you my son ❤️ @princemunirnwoko”

See the post below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mohbad’s Wife Wunmi Denies Conducting DNA Tests On Son Amid Paternity Controversy
Forum | 12 hours ago

Mohbad’s Wife Wunmi Denies Conducting DNA Tests On Son Amid Paternity Controversy

Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

Yul Edochie's Youngest Child Celebrates First Birthday In Style

Actress Peggy Ovire Celebrates Her Husband, Freddie Leonard On His Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Peggy Ovire Celebrates Her Husband, Freddie Leonard On His Birthday

Yul Edochie Makes Special Vow to 2nd Wife Judy Austin
Forum | 1 day ago

Yul Edochie Makes Special Vow to 2nd Wife Judy Austin