Your Mother Will Be Disappointed In You For Not Marrying Chioma – Uche Maduagwu Tells Davido

1 month ago

Nigerian actor, Uche Maduagwu has again called out musician, Davido.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6bad56c3c641608e3eb647d8dc1aee9f.jpg

According to Maduagwu, Davido's mother will be very disappointed in him for not marrying Chioma after she gave him a son.

Maduagwu made this known on his Instagram page.

He wrote:

“Like King David for bible, you were destined to lead other #Naija singers for #international music award but your spiritual stubbornness not to #MARRY my sister Chioma is why nothing of such Dey happen. If Na TALENT you get am in excess for music so what is the problem? Even Chris Brown allegedly tell you to go do spiritual cleaning because him Sef no understand why #Beyonce IGNORE only you Wey be the RICHEST Naija #singer but work with others on her #album bro, Walahi your #mum Sef is disappointed because you are destined to lead in Grammy awards while others #follow like Nkechi Ikebe Honorable FC, AGEGE branch #couple #marriage #share #ghana”

See post below:

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
Peter Obi Meets US Consul-General, Tells Him About His Plans For United Nigeria
Forum

Peter Obi Meets US Consul-General, Tells Him About His Plans For United Nigeria

2 days ago
My Headmaster Molested Me Twice In His Office When I Was 8 Years Old – Uche Maduagwu
Forum

My Headmaster Molested Me Twice In His Office When I Was 8 Years Old – Uche Maduagwu

2 days ago
Use Whatever You Want To Give To Me To Pay Salaries - Clergyman Tells Governor Ayade After He Made N25M Donation To His Church (Video)
Forum

Use Whatever You Want To Give To Me To Pay Salaries - Clergyman Tells Governor Ayade After He Made N25M Donation To His Church (Video)

2 days ago
BBNaija: Doyin Reveals What Her Mother Told Her When She Wanted to Lose Her Virginity (Video)
Forum

BBNaija: Doyin Reveals What Her Mother Told Her When She Wanted to Lose Her Virginity (Video)

2 days ago