You No Fit Wreck Me As You Wreck Other People, Use Your Brain – Portable Warns Linda Ikeji (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

You No Fit Wreck Me As You Wreck Other People, Use Your Brain – Portable Warns Linda Ikeji (Video)

Controversial singer, Portable has sent a stern warning to popular blogger, Linda Ikeji, for allegedly publishing a false news about him.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a479b243f2fd61d4b9bdecf55aa714ff.jpeg

The singer who had earlier cried out for help over a fine of N5M slammed on his vehicle called out Linda for making a fake report about him being wanted by the police.

In an Instagram video, Portable lashed out at the blogger on the need to get her facts right rather than making derogatory articles about his brand.

Portable insisted that he would not allow Linda Ikeji to drag his career into quicksand as she did for other celebrities.

Watch The Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted
Forum | 2 hours ago

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 2 hours ago

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians

Portable
Forum | 5 hours ago

Portable's Son, Teslim Celebrates 5th Birthday

Stop Wike’s Use of PDP to Remain Relevant – Secondus to Party Leaders
Forum | 1 day ago

Stop Wike’s Use of PDP to Remain Relevant – Secondus to Party Leaders