I'm Currently In Delta State For A Grassroot Campaign For Labor Party

Forum 1 year ago

I'm Currently In Delta State For A Grassroot Campaign For Labor Party

And my goodness the tremendous show of support from youths and old people alike for Peter Obi in nearly all the local government areas we've visited over the past weeks has been overwhelming, e come be like say na Delta people carry PO for head pass we the supporters sef...I'm hearing it's also the same situation in Edo state, Taraba from our findings have also been locked down for PO and we will be visiting there soon for our next campaign tour.

From my candid observations so far, I think it's safe to say Obi might make history for been the only presidential aspirant since Nigeria's recent history to win some key states with a party with no structure and clout...he's already making significant inroads into the core Nothern states as well... although he won't win in the core Northern states (let's not kid ourselves), but his outreach will prove to be just enough to secure him at least 25% of total votes in these APC and PDP strongholds in the North. Remember lots of votes in APC's strongest zone which is the Northwest will be massively split between PDP and NNPP...if I were Tinubu's campaign DIG...I'll seriously advise him to be smart about picking his vice cause his only chance of emerging winner will only come from the core North Muslim subregions...he can forget the Northern states dominated by Christians cause those ones will vote for Obi...Tinubu's biggest mistake was to put all his hopes on the North while neglecting the South. The only bloc votes Tinubu can be assured of right now will come from the South west region for obvious reasons, yet he might need to watch out for small but potentially fatal spoilers that might emerge from the Obi camp in the SW.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery new entrance examination date
Forum | 2 days ago

Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery new entrance examination date

Kidnappers Abduct Four People Returning From Party In Oyo, Demand N200m
Forum | 2 days ago

Kidnappers Abduct Four People Returning From Party In Oyo, Demand N200m

Plateau State University Shut Down Over Deadly Attack
Forum | 2 days ago

Plateau State University Shut Down Over Deadly Attack