Late Singer, Sound Sultan’s Widow Celebrates Their Son On His 11th Birthday

Forum 1 year ago

Late Singer, Sound Sultan’s Widow Celebrates Their Son On His 11th Birthday

The late legendary Nigerian singer, Sound Sultan's widow, Farida Fassasi, has celebrated their son as he clocks 11 years old.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/92c93663e178909e5612514971c1dc84.jpeg

The mother of three while sending a loving message to her son, Mayowa, seized the moment to pray for him.

In a video collage posted via her Instagram page, Farida wrote, “Fasasi Aladin Mayowa. May you create beautiful memories you’ll be proud of in years to come and make great marks each day of this year.

"Happy 11th birthday, my baby we love you so much and may Allah continue to guide you.”

In 2009, Sound Sultan married his long-term girlfriend Chichi Morah, now known as Farida Fasasi. They had three children.

Sadly, on May 12, 2021, it was reported that Sound Sultan was in the USA receiving chemotherapy as he was reportedly diagnosed with Angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma in the throat.

He died on July 11, 2021, at the age of 44 as a result of complications from the illness.

Sound Sultan was the younger brother of Nigerian musical artiste, Baba Dee.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals
Forum | 23 hours ago

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals

Video From Late Mobad’s Son, Liam’s 1st Birthday Celebration
Forum | 1 day ago

Video From Late Mobad’s Son, Liam’s 1st Birthday Celebration

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip

Widow Arrested For Producing And Selling Lethal Psychoactive Substance In Calabar
Forum | 1 day ago

Widow Arrested For Producing And Selling Lethal Psychoactive Substance In Calabar