David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels

Forum 1 year ago

David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels

Omoh David Hundeyin is a blessing to us. APC and PDP paid urchins are afraid to engage him.
He has promised to unleash the Kraken on Tinubu since his supporters are coming hard on Peter OBI.

When David writes, the whole world stands still .
Hear Him

[/b]Lol I'm actually amused. Because all these preemptive attacks on Peter Obi will look so hilarious in a few weeks time.

Imagine people who live inside a raffia house pouring petrol over their next door neighbour's concrete house.

Well. I guess the outcome will be entertaining..[b]

Another one

[/b]Don't worry, if it's scandals you're looking for, scandals dey. Your Bola Ahmed makes Trump look like a virgin choirboy!��

Person wey get link to every criminal organisation you can think of from street gangs in Lagos to American drug cartels to the Lebanese mafia!

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/15625408_screenshot20220622012612951com_twitter_android_jpeg3913a8930dad8810076015708652cd04

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/15625448_screenshot20220622015915897com_twitter_android_jpegbe253fe333d09054c57d373eaedec390

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 2 days ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 3 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

NDLEA Nabs Three Wanted Kingpins, Intercepts Oman-Bound Drug Consignment
Forum | 3 days ago

NDLEA Nabs Three Wanted Kingpins, Intercepts Oman-Bound Drug Consignment

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label