She Saved My Name with 'Mr Small Dick' - Man Shares Heartbreaking Story as He Breaks Up with His Fiance

Forum 7 years ago

She Saved My Name with 'Mr Small Dick' - Man Shares Heartbreaking Story as He Breaks Up with His Fiance

Below is how a man shared his heartbreaking story on a popular Instagram platform, Break_or_makeup;

Good morning, my life suddenly changed yesterday. My ex fiance has shattered my heart, I grew up among three sisters so guess that has made me a sU-Cker for love.

I just propsed to her last month after two years of dating, i thought all was going fine with us until i stumbled on some chat on her fone with two of her friends...people i cried, apparently I am Mr small d!ck and guess she was just with me because of the money i spend on her, this is the same lady that will tell me after sex that she had three orgasms and so on.

I am not hurt because of the fact that she faked the orgasms but what is hurting me now is the fact that she lied that she loves me for two whole years of my life......i don't know where to start from.

She is the second person i have been with all my life...i have planned my future with her and after all that all she sees me as is Mr small d!ck.

Well oluwashewa mi, i know you will read this,i saw your messages with your friends ,i read all of it and that is why i just walked away i am in a hotel for now till i get myself,but i forgive you and i give you all the things i bought for you including the engagement ring i shouldn't be doing this on here but i can't even hear your voice right now oreke you have broken me and i need to tell this to someone.

I am dieing inside, i know i will heal and i will find love again, just please go to the house and pack your things...and please go with the car.....i have told the mechanic to fix it for you.

I wish you happiness and the big d!ck that you trampled on my love and two wasted years of my life for....thank you so much....tope.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: He’s back at his best – Petit tells Arsenal to sign Man Utd outcast
Forum | 4 mins ago

EPL: He’s back at his best – Petit tells Arsenal to sign Man Utd outcast

EPL: Neville, Keane blames one Man Utd player over Arsenal’s 1-0 win
Forum | 5 hours ago

EPL: Neville, Keane blames one Man Utd player over Arsenal’s 1-0 win

EPL: Thomas Partey ‘very lucky’ against Man United – Rooney
Forum | 6 hours ago

EPL: Thomas Partey ‘very lucky’ against Man United – Rooney