No Place Like Home - Paul Pogba Receives Hero's Welcome in Guinea (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

No Place Like Home - Paul Pogba Receives Hero's Welcome in Guinea (Video)

Manchester United midfielder, Paul Pogba has been given a hero's welcome after he landed in Guinea on June 21.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a1deef65c6f442da042a9fcb4a18179e.jpg

His return to his home country has sparked wild jubilation.

The Frenchman, who is likely to return to Juventus next month, was mobbed by fans in Conakry after he arrived.

The France international was born in Lagny-Sur-Marne, but his parents and two older brothers were all born in Guinea.

Pogba posted videos of his arrival in Guinea on his Instagram story, where the midfielder is seen being treated like a hero.

Fans followed his vehicle on foot as the Frenchman waved to the crowd while wearing the national colours.

Wearing a Dashiki, he paraded the country in an open-air convertible as he returned to his parents' land.

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Drama As Adeleke’s Two Wives Print Separate Posters To Welcome First Lady, Remi Tinubu
Forum | 2 days ago

Drama As Adeleke’s Two Wives Print Separate Posters To Welcome First Lady, Remi Tinubu

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi

Banner Calling Out "Home Wrecker" With Her Face And Work Place On Display Is Spotted On The Roadside
Forum | 4 days ago

Banner Calling Out "Home Wrecker" With Her Face And Work Place On Display Is Spotted On The Roadside

How A 45-Year-Old Allegedly Defiled His Own 16-YearOld Daughter Inside Their Home In Lagos
Forum | 4 days ago

How A 45-Year-Old Allegedly Defiled His Own 16-YearOld Daughter Inside Their Home In Lagos