Lagos Police Arrest Three Traffic Robbers, Recovers Mobile Phones And Cash

Forum 1 year ago

Lagos Police Arrest Three Traffic Robbers, Recovers Mobile Phones And Cash

Three male robbery suspects identified as Usman Mohammed, Azeez Adeleke and Solomon Odiya have been arrested by the Alausa division of the Lagos State Police Command while escaping with their loot after dispossessing their victims of their valuables.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/68d8f17626983f1e6965dca78974fffa.jpeg

The suspects were arrested at about 2045hrs on Sunday, June 19, 2022, following a distress call received by the police about an ongoing robbery attack at Mobolaji Johnson Ikeja.

Items recovered from the suspects include 1 mobile phone, 1 dagger, and Five Thousand, Four Hundred Naira cash.

Preliminary investigations reveal that the suspects have previously operated in the area a couple of times, snatching belongings of unsuspecting passers-by. Suspects will be arraigned in court at the conclusion of investigations.

The Lagos State Commissioner of Police, CP Abiodun Alabi, has assured Lagosians that the command would continue to do everything operationally possible to ensure the safety of life and property in Lagos State.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Police Arrest Six ‘One Chance’ Robbery Suspects, Others
Forum | 19 hours ago

Police Arrest Six ‘One Chance’ Robbery Suspects, Others

Alleged N80.2bn fraud: Kogi Youths Protest EFCC’s Move to Arrest Yahaya Bello
Forum | 21 hours ago

Alleged N80.2bn fraud: Kogi Youths Protest EFCC’s Move to Arrest Yahaya Bello

I Am Willing to Appear in Court, But Afraid of Arrest – Yahaya Bello
Forum | 21 hours ago

I Am Willing to Appear in Court, But Afraid of Arrest – Yahaya Bello