A Man Can Dump You Because You Are Playing The Role Of A Wife As A Girlfriend - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship

Forum 1 year ago

A Man Can Dump You Because You Are Playing The Role Of A Wife As A Girlfriend - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship

A Nigerian lady has taken to the microblogging platform, Twitter to disclose why her boyfriend ended their relationship.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7341eec476c61f06f633d8ab99851b7d.jpeg

@Ugochi in her tweet, claimed that sometimes men dump women "not because you are not loving him enough but because you are loving him too much".

She also disclosed that she got dumped because she was playing the role of a wife instead of a girlfriend.

She Wrote;

''After my ex boyfriend served me breakfast, I was surprised because I thought I was doing all the things I was supposed to be doing as a great girlfriend but after sometime, I started seeing all the things I was doing wrong when I was with him.

Ladies, sometimes, men dump you not because you are not loving him enough but because you are loving him too much! I realized I was playing the role of a wife instead of a girlfriend and that’s what got me dumped! If you are a girlfriend, you have no business playing the role of a wife. I was doing too much.''

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves
Forum | 16 hours ago

Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara
Forum | 20 hours ago

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara

Nigerian Govt Places Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello on Watchlist
Forum | 20 hours ago

Nigerian Govt Places Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello on Watchlist

Nigerian Army Confirms Two Soldiers Serving In Enugu Stabbed Each Other Publicly In Market
Forum | 21 hours ago

Nigerian Army Confirms Two Soldiers Serving In Enugu Stabbed Each Other Publicly In Market