Don Jazzy Reacts To A Video Of Rema Talking About What He Thinks Of Him

2 weeks ago

Nigerian music icon, Don Jazzy has reacted to the video of Rema talking about how he felt about Don Jazzy.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/fa25889ea272a27777d2ad884d5cb12b.jpg

In an interview with Adesope Olajide on the latest episode of the Afrobeats Podcast, the Mavin singer talked Don Jazzy and D’Prince showed him love and they have helped his music career.

Reacting to the video, Don Jazzy posted on his Instagram page, he wrote, “Awww who is cutting onions here o. I overlove you too. Let me go and watch the whole interview on YouTube. You should too. There is always a thing or 2 to learn from Rema.“

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
Funny Fellow - Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze Comments About Women Forsaking Jesus For Ogun
Forum

Funny Fellow - Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze Comments About Women Forsaking Jesus For Ogun

3 days ago
Jurgen Klopp reacts to Mohamed Salah
Forum

Jurgen Klopp reacts to Mohamed Salah's contract extension

4 days ago
Goodbye, Don Glees! Gets Theatrical Premiere Dates
Forum

Goodbye, Don Glees! Gets Theatrical Premiere Dates

4 days ago
This Is Beautiful To See - Davido Reacts To Video Of Fireboy Shedding Tears After Performance With Ed Sheeran At Wembley Stadium
Forum

This Is Beautiful To See - Davido Reacts To Video Of Fireboy Shedding Tears After Performance With Ed Sheeran At Wembley Stadium

4 days ago