Naira Marley escapes injury at ‘Jo Dada’ videoshoot

Forum 1 year ago

Naira Marley escapes injury at ‘Jo Dada’ videoshoot

The Marlian president, Naira Marley has shared an experience he had while shooting the music video to his song “Jo Dada“.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/66ea6da4a5e2a720b51354743d650378.jpg

This happens to be a mechanical fault which occurs while a vixen was twerking on set. The singer shared a post on his instagram handle that read;

“God saved me, if not for that little legwork my back leg would have been gone. Na here we dey o @wgfilms still trying to put the bed back together. #jodada video coming soon”.

The song “Jo Dada” is the first track off his recent body of work titled, “God’s Timing’s The Best” album.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 17 hours ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says

List Of Nigerian Celebrities Prosecuted For Naira Mutilation
Forum | 1 day ago

List Of Nigerian Celebrities Prosecuted For Naira Mutilation

Naira Will Continue To Appreciate Against US Dollar, Tinubu Knows The Game – Shettima
Forum | 1 day ago

Naira Will Continue To Appreciate Against US Dollar, Tinubu Knows The Game – Shettima

Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse
Forum | 4 days ago

Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse