Davido Splashes Millions Of Naira On Customized 30BG Diamond Pendants For All His Crew Members (Video)

2 weeks ago

Popular singer, Davido has spent a fortune on customized 30BG diamond pendants to impress his DMW crew members.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/af360222075b7d799efdbbb960b19b99.jpg

The star in a recent video on his social media platform showed off the diamond pendants he plans to gift his crew.

In the video, he announced his intention to gift the expensive pieces of jewelry to his crew members.

The pendants cost him a fortune to acquire and he wants to give it out to show how much he values his crew.

Watch the video below:

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
Moment Davido Brought Out Lucky Female Fan On Stage And Gave Her His Sneakers And N2Million (Video)
Forum

Moment Davido Brought Out Lucky Female Fan On Stage And Gave Her His Sneakers And N2Million (Video)

1 day ago
I Love Burna Boy And Davido - Wizkid (Video)
Forum

I Love Burna Boy And Davido - Wizkid (Video)

2 days ago
Meet 20 Tinubu
Forum

Meet 20 Tinubu's Cabinet Members Who Have Achieved Greater Heights In Politics

2 days ago
See Where Davido Lives - Nigerian Man Says As He Shares Video Of Flooded Road That Leads To His Banana Island Mansion (Video)
Forum

See Where Davido Lives - Nigerian Man Says As He Shares Video Of Flooded Road That Leads To His Banana Island Mansion (Video)

3 days ago