My Husband‘ll Change The Living Condition Of Nigerians - Aisha Buhari

Forum 8 years ago

My Husband‘ll Change The Living Condition Of Nigerians - Aisha Buhari

Wife of the president, Mrs Aisha Buhari, yesterday assured Nigerians that her husband would go the the extra mile to change the living standard of Nigerians for the better.

Mrs Buhari, who gave the assurance when she broke the Ramadan fast with the less privileged at the old banquet hall of the Presidential Villa, Abuja, however, solicited the support of all Nigerians, saying the country at the moment is still undergoing a transition.

She said, “In this regard, I want to assure you that my husband, President Muhammadu Buhari, will do everything to improve the living conditions of every citizen. I also want to acknowledge your contributions in various fields to the socio-economic development of the country which are very important to the survival of our nation.

“Ladies and gentlemen, you know that the nation is passing through a transition. Therefore, there is need for all to support this government to succeed.”

Mrs Buhari also enjoined Nigerians to reflect on the essence of Ramadan, even as she noted that the fasting period for Muslims teaches the Islamic tenets of care, love and forgiveness.

“As we all know, Ramadan is one of the pillars of Islam that teaches us to care, love and forgive one another. Other religions also order this commandment. We are actually here today to show love to each other because we are all one in the sight of God,” she stated.

Wives of Nasarawa State governor and that of Imo State governor attended the event.

Others who were at the breakfast of the Ramadan fast include the less privileged, market women, Okada riders, KEKE NAPEP drivers, artisans, among others.
[ads4]

Source: Leadership

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Wofai Fada drops romantic video with husband amid in-laws’ marriage disapproval
Forum | 1 day ago

Wofai Fada drops romantic video with husband amid in-laws’ marriage disapproval

Israel DMW Slams Nigerians Attacking Him For Disrespecting Wizkid
Forum | 4 days ago

Israel DMW Slams Nigerians Attacking Him For Disrespecting Wizkid

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti
Forum | 1 week ago

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti

Forum | 1 week ago