"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Drama As Airport Staff Refuse To Release Passengers' Luggage In Protest Over Unpaid Salary (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Drama As Airport Staff Refuse To Release Passengers' Luggage In Protest Over Unpaid Salary (Video)

There was tension at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos State as airport staff took a drastic step in protesting unpaid salaries by seizing passengers' luggage.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f830cccc7dd793192f342e2866b0bbaa.jpeg

Passengers who witnessed the protest said the airport staff complained that they haven't been paid for 6 months.

In a video shared online, the passengers are seen standing around the baggage reclaim area at 7am, asking for their luggage, but airport staff asked them to "step back".

One passenger added that they were told that anyone who films the incident will not get their luggage.

Watch The Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Bill Nighy, Matt Smith, & More to Star in New Drama Movie Written by Sarah Polley
Forum | 6 hours ago

Bill Nighy, Matt Smith, & More to Star in New Drama Movie Written by Sarah Polley

Insidious 6 Receives Official Release Date
Forum | 1 day ago

Insidious 6 Receives Official Release Date

Portable shows off wads of cash following arrest over unpaid debt
Forum | 1 day ago

Portable shows off wads of cash following arrest over unpaid debt

New I Know What You Did Last Summer Movie Gets Release Date
Forum | 1 day ago

New I Know What You Did Last Summer Movie Gets Release Date