I Found Your Jacket - Excited White Lady Rocks Davido’s Jacket After Picking It Up (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

I Found Your Jacket - Excited White Lady Rocks Davido’s Jacket After Picking It Up (Video)

A white lady has taken to Instagram to announce that she was the lucky fan that picked up a jacket belonging to superstar singer, Davido.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ec4e8f9be9eabb0ccb1c17e621e886be.jpeg

The excited lady took to her Instagram account to reveal that she found David’s Customized Jacket.

She shared a photo rocking the jacket which she captioned: “We found the jacket @davido”.

This is coming few hours after Davido shared a video of himself in Boston leaving the jacket for anyone who finds it first.

He had also instructed the finder to tag him on social media. The jacket had an inscription “we rise by lifting others”.

In the video he shared, he said:

“Yo Boston. Anybody in Boston? This is the jacket I wore in Boston yesterday and this is the airport in Boston. it’s sad 180 Hanscom drive Bedford MA 01730. I am gonna hide the jacket somewhere. When you find it tag me. It is right by the mail box. Mail box by the airport”

Watch The Video Below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 3 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label

22-year-old Lady Poisoned Weeks After Launching Her Own Salon
Forum | 4 days ago

22-year-old Lady Poisoned Weeks After Launching Her Own Salon

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them
Forum | 5 days ago

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them