“Thank You For Being The Best Dad To Our Babies” – Kim Kardashian Praises Kanye West On Father’s Day

Forum 2 years ago

“Thank You For Being The Best Dad To Our Babies” – Kim Kardashian Praises Kanye West On Father’s Day

Kim Kardashian has praised her ex Kanye West for being ‘the best dad’ to their four children.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/232f1d6b162b86368f3c6979cd3aa403.jpg

Things have not been easy for the former couple in recent months, with Kanye initially publicly furious about Kim’s new relationship with comedian Pete Davidson.

However the drama appears to have settled down, with Kanye going quiet on social media after reportedly telling Kim he would step back.

While Kim and Kanye did not work out as a couple, the mother-of-four has often praised his skills as a father, and reached out to the rapper on Saturday to mark Father’s Day.

Taking to Instagram, Kim shared a sweet photograph of the Donda star playing with their children North, nine, Saint, six, Chicago, four, and three-year-old Psalm.

She wrote: ‘Thank you for being the best dad to our babies and loving them the way you do.

‘Happy Father’s Day Ye.’

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c06912df3d467b119ebd6b8e7ee5e8c2.png

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Western Delta University Post-UTME/DE 2024: Eligibility and Registration Details
Forum | 3 hours ago

Western Delta University Post-UTME/DE 2024: Eligibility and Registration Details

Guy Ritchie’s Young Sherlock Series Casts Holmes’ Dad & Mom
Forum | 7 hours ago

Guy Ritchie’s Young Sherlock Series Casts Holmes’ Dad & Mom

Final A Quiet Place: Day One Trailer Previews Prequel Starring Lupita Nyong’o
Forum | 15 hours ago

Final A Quiet Place: Day One Trailer Previews Prequel Starring Lupita Nyong’o

“I did nothing to become World’s Best Player, it’s a gift from God” – Lionel Messi
Forum | 18 hours ago

“I did nothing to become World’s Best Player, it’s a gift from God” – Lionel Messi