Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent

Forum 1 year ago

Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent

APC Governorship Candidate, Biodun Oyebanji Votes, Commends INEC, Security Agencies and describes poll excellent

Video

The governorship candidate of the All Progressive Congress, Biodun Oyebanji has described the exercise as excellent.

Speaking with newsmen after casting his vote, at unit 3 ward 06, lkogosi, Oyebanji around 1040am said the accreditation across as timely and orderly.

He expressed confidence that the exercise would end peacefully and that he would win the contest.

Oyebanji also lauded the security arrangement across the state.

Speaking on the introduction of the Bimodal Voter Accreditation System into the electoral Oyebanji described it as commendable

Oyebanji “The process is excellent, I just cast my vote, it went very well . The accreditation process has been perfect. I must commend INEC for preparing very well.

Definitely, there would be hitches, but I hope it won’t be much as to affect the credibility of the whole process. The turnout has been encouraging.

Asked if he has received information on security breaches, the APC candidate said he could only adjudge the process in his polling unit. Nothing like that here. I expect to win
.”

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/15608787_screenshot20220618191038_jpegefc2cee35290d703b3f94d657f4fc53e

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/15608788_ytggg_webp_webp9f8d695cb1518ff27855908146771c58

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Court Orders INEC To Publish Audited Election Expenses Of Political Parties, Others
Forum | 1 day ago

Court Orders INEC To Publish Audited Election Expenses Of Political Parties, Others

It Is Too Early to Threaten Nigerians With 2027 Election – Kaduna Cleric to Northern Elders
Forum | 1 week ago

It Is Too Early to Threaten Nigerians With 2027 Election – Kaduna Cleric to Northern Elders

Joker Who Has Never Won An Election – Jimoh Ibrahim Slams Ondo Governor
Forum | 1 week ago

Joker Who Has Never Won An Election – Jimoh Ibrahim Slams Ondo Governor

Aiyedatiwa Knows He Can’t Win Ondo Guber Election – Oke
Forum | 1 week ago

Aiyedatiwa Knows He Can’t Win Ondo Guber Election – Oke