Ousmane Dembele filmed discussing Barcelona future with fans

Forum 1 year ago

Ousmane Dembele filmed discussing Barcelona future with fans

Ousmane Dembele has been filmed discussing his future with curious fans, with a video emerging of the discussion on social media.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8c3f048a758153fd9814341dff513dd9.jpg

The winger is out of contract at Barcelona at the end of June and 90min understands Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain are interested in his services. However, Barça have not yet given up hope of him staying.

Dembele was filmed talking to fans about his future while stuck in traffic, and while his answers obviously are to be taken with a pinch of salt, the conversation was nonetheless an intriguing one.

When asked if he wanted to stay in Barcelona, Dembele replied: "Yes." He then laughed off suggestions that he had heard about contact from Chelsea.

The 25-year-old was then asked if he wanted to work with Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel again after their time together at Borussia Dortmund, but he said: "I'm fine in Barcelona."

While Dembele claims in the video that he is intent on staying at Camp Nou, club president Joan Laporta recently revealed that the winger and his camp have not responded to their most recent contract offer.

Time is running out to secure an agreement with Dembele's deal expiring in under a fortnight.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
UCL: You killed the game – Gundogan blames Barcelona teammate for PSG defeat
Forum | 21 hours ago

UCL: You killed the game – Gundogan blames Barcelona teammate for PSG defeat

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term
Forum | 1 day ago

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term

My Collaboration With Rema Will Dictate Future of Nigerian Music – Pheelz
Forum | 5 days ago

My Collaboration With Rema Will Dictate Future of Nigerian Music – Pheelz