Gleison Bremer reveals he has received transfer offers & wants to leave Torino

2 weeks ago

Gleison Bremer has revealed he is 'analysing some proposals' ahead of a summer exit from Torino.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ef83c85fe18ea8901eb336afc12e6d03.jpg

The Brazilian defender has been heavily linked with moves to Chelsea, Inter and Tottenham in the last month.

After a stellar season in Turin, Bremer won Serie A's Best Defender award for the 2021/22 campaign, and he has told ESPN that he is now considering his options.

"I told the coach and the management [last summer]: 'I want to change now'. So they told me, 'stay this year, help us, next year, you can take the next step'.

"The fans already know that I have this desire to play in the Champions League, to go there to earn a call-up to the Brazilian national team.

"I need to play at a much better level, so I think it's a matter of time. I'm analysing some proposals but I think that next season I will no longer play for Torino."

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
EPL: Gabriel Jesus Reveals Who Convinced Him To Join Arsenal
Forum

EPL: Gabriel Jesus Reveals Who Convinced Him To Join Arsenal

1 day ago
Burna Boy Reveals Toni Braxton Gets 60 Per Cent Of Earnings From Single, Last Last
Forum

Burna Boy Reveals Toni Braxton Gets 60 Per Cent Of Earnings From Single, Last Last

1 day ago
Uti Nwachukwu Reveals Why He Has Not Attended Church Since 2018
Forum

Uti Nwachukwu Reveals Why He Has Not Attended Church Since 2018

1 day ago
Nollywood Movie Star, Yul Edochie Offers To Help Homeless Veteran Actor, Aguba
Forum

Nollywood Movie Star, Yul Edochie Offers To Help Homeless Veteran Actor, Aguba

1 day ago