Police Kill Four Bandits, Arrest Female Accomplice In Kaduna

Forum 1 year ago

Police Kill Four Bandits, Arrest Female Accomplice In Kaduna

Four Bandits have been killed by men of the Kaduna State Police Command in Saminaka, Lere Local Government Area of the state.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5855eb1dccb3e76283954b7d6538f20e.jpeg

The operatives also recovered an AK47 and Ak49 Rifles loaded with live ammunition and an operational vehicle used by the bandits.

Spokesperson of the command, DSP Mohammed Jalige, who disclosed this in a statement on Thursday, June 16, said the operation led to the arrest of a female accomplice who confessed to supplying arm and ammunition to bandits within the state.

"Sequel to its sustained onslaught against armed banditry and other criminal elements in the State the operatives of the Special Tactical Squad Force Headquarters, Abuja (STS) in conjunction with Operation Yaki Kaduna state Command had on 15th June, 2022 at about 0650hrs while on the trail of suspected armed bandits intercepted their target along Saminaka – Jos expressway in a Sharon vehicle blue in color driven by one James Dawi m 31yrs old of Vom town , Jos South LGA Plateau State," the statement read.

"The suspected bandits on sensing an unavoidable danger posed in their way to deliver some dangerous weapons to their cohorts, immediately engaged the operatives in a fierce gun duel.

"However, the operatives with tactical precision were able to terminally injure four (4) outlaws while others retreated into the forest with severe bullet wounds. The injured suspects were evacuated to Barau Dikko Teaching Hospital Kaduna where they were pronounced dead by a medical doctor on call.

"When search was conducted in the vehicle and around the vicinity the following exhibits were recovered, (1) one AK47 rifle loaded with six rounds of live ammunitions (2) AK47 rifle (3) One empty magazine (4) One hundred and thirty four rounds of different calibers of live ammunition (5) One operational motor vehicle.

"The operation led to the arrest of a female accomplice whom during the course of investigation confessed to be supplying arms and ammunition to bandits within Kaduna State,"

"Meanwhile discreet investigation into the case has been instituted with a view to unravelling the identities of other criminal members of the gang. as well as finding the source of these dangerous weapons in order to occurrences and make the criminals to face the full wrath of the law."

The Commissioner of Police, Kaduna Command CP Yekini A. Ayoku applauded this clinically executed intelligence-led tactical operation that has occasioned this breakthrough.

He assured the good people of Kaduna State that the Command will be unrelenting under direction of the Inspector General of Police, robust support from the State Government and active synergy with other security agencies in the fight against the enemies of our collective security.

The CP equally called on members of the public to continue to support the Police with useful information about all and sundry criminal activities as Police under his watch would promptly treat such information with dispatch and absolute confidentiality.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6edbaaadcd7935611a38179e38260f15.jpeghttps://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/94d50a49e41d17723958986fc1503e3d.jpeghttps://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ec244db4bb76d7f5a023afd1534cf5a0.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 22 hours ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Commotion As Bandits Strike Again, Kill Four, Abduct Six In Zamfara
Forum | 23 hours ago

Commotion As Bandits Strike Again, Kill Four, Abduct Six In Zamfara

How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa
Forum | 23 hours ago

How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa

Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million
Forum | 23 hours ago

Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million