I’ll Never Let Anyone Be Condescending Towards Me - BBNaija's Beatrice Says After Altercation With Maria

1 week ago

Reality star, Beatrice has left a strong message after her altercation with fellow housemate, Maria during the reunion show.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/305eacebdd3dc35ec603f0aba7c1b347.jpeg

As reported earlier, Beatrice and Maria had a messy verbal exchange during the previous BBNaija Reunion episode, on the 16th of June precisely.

While Beatrice pointed out some attitudes exhibited by Maria that she detests, Maria insinuated that Beatrice has been with several men since she left the house; a disclosure that almost caused a physical fight.

Taking to Twitter in the early hours of Friday, 17th June, Beatrice penned a straightforward note which was accompanied by a short clip.

“I’ll never let anyone be condescending towards me. Take it or leave it!,” she wrote

See The Tweet Below:

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
Lady Flogged By Her Boyfriend Says Sending Them To Jail Will Change Nothing (Video)
Forum

Lady Flogged By Her Boyfriend Says Sending Them To Jail Will Change Nothing (Video)

2 days ago
President Buhari Says Nigerians Better Off Infrastructure Today Than 2015
Forum

President Buhari Says Nigerians Better Off Infrastructure Today Than 2015

2 days ago
Selling Petrol at N165 Is Unrealistic - IPMAN Says As Fuel Scarcity Persists In Lagos
Forum

Selling Petrol at N165 Is Unrealistic - IPMAN Says As Fuel Scarcity Persists In Lagos

4 days ago
Woman Whose Partner Was Shot Following Altercation With Burna Boy Releases Evidence, Denies Approaching The Singer First (Video)
Forum

Woman Whose Partner Was Shot Following Altercation With Burna Boy Releases Evidence, Denies Approaching The Singer First (Video)

4 days ago