I’ll Never Let Anyone Be Condescending Towards Me - BBNaija's Beatrice Says After Altercation With Maria

Forum 1 year ago

I’ll Never Let Anyone Be Condescending Towards Me - BBNaija's Beatrice Says After Altercation With Maria

Reality star, Beatrice has left a strong message after her altercation with fellow housemate, Maria during the reunion show.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/305eacebdd3dc35ec603f0aba7c1b347.jpeg

As reported earlier, Beatrice and Maria had a messy verbal exchange during the previous BBNaija Reunion episode, on the 16th of June precisely.

While Beatrice pointed out some attitudes exhibited by Maria that she detests, Maria insinuated that Beatrice has been with several men since she left the house; a disclosure that almost caused a physical fight.

Taking to Twitter in the early hours of Friday, 17th June, Beatrice penned a straightforward note which was accompanied by a short clip.

“I’ll never let anyone be condescending towards me. Take it or leave it!,” she wrote

See The Tweet Below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 1 day ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

Jerry Seinfeld Says Movie Business Is ‘Over’
Forum | 2 days ago

Jerry Seinfeld Says Movie Business Is ‘Over’