Tinubu’s Presidency Will Unite The Yoruba’ Race..

Forum 1 year ago

Tinubu’s Presidency Will Unite The Yoruba’ Race..

The Oluwo of Iwo, Oba Abdulrosheed Akanbi, has said the emergence of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu as president in 2023 will satisfy the desire of the average Yoruba man..

Oluwo addressed Governor
Adegboyega Oyetola in his palace when the governor consulted him before going for a campaign in Iwo. Akanbi promised to mobilise 30 monarchs and 48 ruling houses to ensure victory for Tinubu.

He said: “
The President we have been yearning for is coming to us soon in the progressives, so also the governor of our choice. So, we remain resolute to this cause. I appeal to other traditional rulers in Iwo Federal Constituency to remain resolute and support the progressive government. It is time to speak with our votes.

“Let’s work in unison to retain Oyetola and ensure the victory of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in next year’s elections. Results of the last governorship election was not too good, but I can assure you it will be much better this time, particularly from Iwo land.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government
Forum | 20 hours ago

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 1 day ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Security Operatives Uncover Alleged Hideout of Yoruba Nation Agitators in Ibadan
Forum | 2 days ago

Security Operatives Uncover Alleged Hideout of Yoruba Nation Agitators in Ibadan

Police Parade Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators In Oyo
Forum | 2 days ago

Police Parade Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators In Oyo