Why Credible Leaders Like Senator Orji Uzor Kalu Should Be Re-elected.

Forum 1 year ago

Why Credible Leaders Like Senator Orji Uzor Kalu Should Be Re-elected.

POPULAR OPINION: WHY CREDIBLE LEADERS LIKE SENATOR ORJI UZOR KALU SHOULD BE RE-ELECTED.

Credibility in leadership paves a long way for all politicians holding any post in the federation. When assigned to duty to serve your people and you show credibility, re-election is rest assured.

Credible leadership is the ability to steer the wheels of good governance aright for the masses, implicitly the many decisions and actions of the leader goes a long way to determine to a very large extent the successfulness of the masses.

Senator Orji Uzor Kalu has proven to be credible by engaging in various strategies and specialties obviously seen in his Youth Development Programmes, Societal Developmental Projects, Health Care Services And Scholarships for 104 indigent students of his Senatorial zone who are currently studying medicine in far away Vietnam.

Without mincing words, Distinguished Senator Orji Uzor Kalu remains a unifier for the good people of Abia North, a beacon of light and servant leader who has recorded so many landmark achievements in the zone within the past three years. It is imperative that we join efforts together in sending him back to keep furnishing us with his good works.

Re-electing him will bring more credibility and untold good news to Ndi Abia North 'maka na onye ana ekwu nwere ife ona eme'.

Senator Orji Uzor Kalu has done massively well for Abia North Senatorial zone. Let the good work continue.

The best is yet to come!

Distinguished Senator Orji Uzor Kalu for second term.

The watchword is CONTINUITY!

Abia North Is Growing From Strength To Strength As The Success Story Continues.

Let Us All Be Part of It.

Abia North Ekene m Unu!!

Iheonu Chukwuemeka proudly Bende.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami
Forum | 4 days ago

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami

Ugochinyere Slams PDP Governors, Leaders For Allowing Wike to Attend Caucus Meeting
Forum | 5 days ago

Ugochinyere Slams PDP Governors, Leaders For Allowing Wike to Attend Caucus Meeting

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 1 week ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues