Fireboy DML to Perform at The 2022 BET Awards Show

Forum 1 year ago

Fireboy DML to Perform at The 2022 BET Awards Show

Fireboy DML will perform at the 2022 BET Awards show, organizers of the event have confirmed.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a4dcc698774cc263c580bec2b0d1160c.jpg

The ace Afrobeats star will be joined by the likes of Lizzo, Joey Bada$$, Latto, Chlöe, Babyface, Ella Mai, Givēon, Kirk Franklin, Muni Long, Maverick City Music Roddy Ricch, Jack Harlow and Chance The Rapper at the 22nd BET Awards, hosted by renowned American actress Taraji P Henson.

“Fireboy may just take us to Peru…..” read the official Twitter handle of the BET Awards on Thursday, June 16.

The chart blazing single by the YBNL singer became a global sensation following a remix with Ed Sheeran, and remains one of his most successful records till date.

Fireboy also took to his Twitter page to share his delight at the announcement, in what will be his first ever performance at the BETs.

The singer is also nominated in the Best International Act category, and will be hoping to bring home a BET statuette, following in the footsteps of his fellow Nigerian counterparts Wizkid, Burna Boy, and Davido when the award show goes down on the 26th of this month.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
UCL: You didn’t perform – Rio Ferdinand blames Mbappe for 3-2 defeat to Barcelona
Forum | 1 week ago

UCL: You didn’t perform – Rio Ferdinand blames Mbappe for 3-2 defeat to Barcelona

Betta Edu Scandal: N30bn Recovered, 50 Bank Accounts Under Investigation – EFCC
Forum | 1 week ago

Betta Edu Scandal: N30bn Recovered, 50 Bank Accounts Under Investigation – EFCC

Awards Shouldn’t Be Only Motivation For Creatives – Actor Jidekene
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Awards Shouldn’t Be Only Motivation For Creatives – Actor Jidekene

I Don’t Charge To Perform At Events But The Lord Blesses Me – Dunsin Oyekan (Video)
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I Don’t Charge To Perform At Events But The Lord Blesses Me – Dunsin Oyekan (Video)