Gospel Singer, Frank Edwards Reveals What Nigerian Youths Will Do To Peter Obi If He Ever Thinks Of Stepping Down (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Gospel Singer, Frank Edwards Reveals What Nigerian Youths Will Do To Peter Obi If He Ever Thinks Of Stepping Down (Video)

Gospel artiste, Frank Edwards has disclosed the treatment Nigerian youths will give Peter Obi, the Presidential flagbearer of Labour party if he decides to step down.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ee48e31b635f95aa8d64c2cc6ecc8933.jpeg

Taking to his official Instagram page, the singer shared a clip from a movie that Mike Ezuruonye starred in.

In the clip, Mike who was a Reverend Father apparently didn’t want to rule the kingdom owing to his ministry but the elders were not willing to take that from him.

They forcefully put the royal garment on him, gave him the mantle of authority, and began hailing him as their king while Mike Ezuruonye was still objecting.

To Frank Edward, this will be the fate of Peter Obi if he ever thinks of stepping down after arousing and stirring up consciousness among Nigerian youths.

Captioning the video, he wrote:

“I think this is what The youths might do to Peter obi if he ever thinks of stepping down 😂”

Watch The Video Below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star
Forum | 1 hour ago

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star

Alleged N80.2bn fraud: Kogi Youths Protest EFCC’s Move to Arrest Yahaya Bello
Forum | 1 hour ago

Alleged N80.2bn fraud: Kogi Youths Protest EFCC’s Move to Arrest Yahaya Bello

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC
Forum | 2 hours ago

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 2 hours ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe