Fake Female Police Officer Exposed As Informant Of Unknown Gunmen In Imo - Crime

Forum 1 year ago

Fake Female Police Officer Exposed As Informant Of Unknown Gunmen In Imo - Crime

Fake Female Police Officer Exposed As Informant of Unknown Gunmen in Imo

Dated June 14, 2022, the letter revealed that the suspect, who hails from Awo Omama in Oru East Local Government Area of Imo State, forged her way into the Nigeria Police Force in 2019 during a recruitment exercise, by reducing her age and using the school certificate of her younger sister, one
Miss Judith Chizobam Akubudike, as she herself (the suspect) was 43 years old then and ineligible for the recruitment, which was for people between 18-35 years age bracket.

It was also gathered that after gaining the recruitment with the forged certificate of her younger sister, the suspect also amended her official Facebook Account formerly bearing the identity “
Chika Obinna B (Akubudike)”, and added “Judith” for it to bear “Chika Obinna B Judith (Akubudike)”, so as to further conceal her criminal acts and antecedents.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
PDP Kicks As Police Officer Kills Businessman In Aba
Forum | 2 days ago

PDP Kicks As Police Officer Kills Businessman In Aba

Police Open Investigation Into The Abduction Of RCCG Pastor, 14 Others In Oyo
Forum | 3 days ago

Police Open Investigation Into The Abduction Of RCCG Pastor, 14 Others In Oyo

Why A Police Officer Asked For My Number Plate’s Receipt - Actor, Jamiu Azeez Reveals
Forum | 3 days ago

Why A Police Officer Asked For My Number Plate’s Receipt - Actor, Jamiu Azeez Reveals

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 3 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim