IPOB Members Detained Since 2021 Pose For Photos After Court Adopted Their No-Case Submission

Forum 1 year ago

IPOB Members Detained Since 2021 Pose For Photos After Court Adopted Their No-Case Submission

A court in Ebonyi State High Court is set to rule on a case involving some members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) detained since 2021.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/198bf402de515cbe5d2551238f2180cd.jpg

According to IPOB lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, the court adopted a no-case submission on the charge preferred against the IPOB members and adjourned for ruling.

Providing an update, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, IPOB’S Lead Counsel, said via Facebook: “Greetings UmuChineke (often adopted by IPOB members). Yours truly was at the Ebonyi State High Court, Abakaliki today, 15th June, 2022, to represent Ezigbo UmuChineke that have been detained in the state’s correctional center since last year.

“Our No-Case submission on the bogus charge preferred against them was adopted during today’s proceedings, and consequently adjourned for Ruling.

“We are optimistic that justice will prevail, and it will end in Praises soon!

“These our brothers were exceedingly delighted to witness my presence in court today, which really impacted on their hope and belief that their freedom is near.

“Thanking ChukwuOkike Abiama for safe flight back to Abuja.

“Remain blessed, Ezigbo UmuChineke. We move!”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/18f4300936d5a2467159c8a48ad4c306.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Detained Miyetti Allah
Forum | 1 day ago

Detained Miyetti Allah's Leader, Bodejo, To Know Fate May 30

Court Again Adjourns Arraignment Of APC Chairman, Ganduje, Wife
Forum | 2 days ago

Court Again Adjourns Arraignment Of APC Chairman, Ganduje, Wife

Actor Adeniyi Johnson Shares Throwback Photos With Wife, Seyi Edun
Forum | 2 days ago

Actor Adeniyi Johnson Shares Throwback Photos With Wife, Seyi Edun