Nottingham Forest reach deal with Man Utd for keeper Henderson

Forum 1 year ago

Nottingham Forest reach deal with Man Utd for keeper Henderson

Nottingham Forest have struck personal terms with Manchester United goalkeeper Dean Henderson.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c51cdbf079ef38094f1a193f0c77c2ed.jpeg

The Daily Mail says the Premier League new boys have also agreed terms with United to take Henderson on loan with the option to buy for £20m.

The England international has agreed personal terms with Forest and it is claimed only the paperwork needs to be finalised before the move is rubberstamped.

Forest have turned to Henderson after Brice Samba declared he wished to leave Forest. The Congolese keeper is a target Nantes.

Henderson was included in the England squad for Euro 2020 before missing out through injury. He will hope that regular football at the City Ground gets him back into Gareth Southgate's thoughts before the World Cup in the winter.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 2 days ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances