Whatever Your Personal Interests May Be, Put Them In Your Pocket – Buhari Tells APC Members

Forum 8 years ago

Whatever Your Personal Interests May Be, Put Them In Your Pocket – Buhari Tells APC Members

President Buhari asked APC members to put their personal interest in their pocket and allow the party system work.

He gave the charge during his opening remarks at the party’s NEC meeting currently holding at the party’s National secretariat in Abuja.

“What ever your personal interests, put them in your pocket. Let APC work. Let the system work.
I appeal to you to accept the superiority of the party.

I cannot confine myself in Sambisa forest and refuse to participate in the meeting because I respect the superiority of the party.”he said

Senator Saaraki and Hon Yakubu Dogara are present at the meeting while Bola Tinubu is absent.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: They’re miles off Man City, Arsenal – Merson tells Chelsea two signings to make
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: They’re miles off Man City, Arsenal – Merson tells Chelsea two signings to make

Oba Elegushi Tells His Second Wife As They Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 5 days ago

Oba Elegushi Tells His Second Wife As They Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary

‘My dad is from Nigeria, always tells me about culture, food’ – Germany’s Jamal Musiala
Forum | 6 days ago

‘My dad is from Nigeria, always tells me about culture, food’ – Germany’s Jamal Musiala

EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo
Forum | 6 days ago

EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo