BBNaija's Maria Visits Local Medicine Man As Medical Practitioners Fail To Treat Her Knee Dislocation (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

BBNaija's Maria Visits Local Medicine Man As Medical Practitioners Fail To Treat Her Knee Dislocation (Video)

Ex-BBNaija housemate and brand influencer, Maria has sought the help of a local medicine man as her leg injury worsens with pains.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/860b2cefe4d2b45cdfc1efb9fd5b9bfa.jpeg

The Shine Ya Eye ex-housemate noted that her move follows wrong diagnosis by medical practitioners.

Recall that she had recently suffered a leg injury that left her with a broken knee.

Sharing a video on her Instagram story showing the local doctor attending to her knee, Maria stated that her dislocation has left her in unbearable pains.

The caption of her video post reads: ”I’ve never cried so badly in my life, He straightened my broken knee.

“The doctor was wrong cause it was getting worse. So I got a local medicine man. And he put the bone back in. I wouldn’t wish the pain on my worst enemy. So more bed rest.”

Watch Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Allegedly Killed Man In Daughter’s Presence
Forum | 1 day ago

Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Allegedly Killed Man In Daughter’s Presence

EPL: Man City maintain one-point gap at top with 2-0 win over Nottingham Forest
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Man City maintain one-point gap at top with 2-0 win over Nottingham Forest

EPL: Guardiola singles out five Man City players after 2-0 win at Nottingham Forest
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Guardiola singles out five Man City players after 2-0 win at Nottingham Forest

EPL: Roy Keane makes title prediction after Arsenal, Man City wins
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Roy Keane makes title prediction after Arsenal, Man City wins