Dbanj Unveils Creame De La Cream Platform

Forum 1 year ago

Dbanj Unveils Creame De La Cream Platform

Nigerian prolific singer D’Banj has unveiled a new platform which he titled “CREAM DE LA CREAM.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0832c5437929d8da6d5d932028b243c0.jpg

Speaking about his new platform the singer revealed that CREAM is the same as CREAM DELA CREAM. He further said that the platform will help discover talent in the entertainment world.

The announcement was made during D’Banj’s 42nd birthday which was celebrated a few days ago.

‘CREAM is an acronym that stands for Creative, Reality, Entertainment, Arts and Music. The CREAM platform is a digital platform aka the gateway to a creative hub of Africa. People can upload their content from anywhere in the world and get discovered and now while waiting to be discovered on the CREAM platform for your talent, you have the opportunity to win luxury gift items by participating in the CREAM bid. Every week there are 3 to 4 different categories to bid for. And for the month of June, there is sum of 100 thousand naira to be won every day. The lucky winner is the person with lowest unique number’.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Interview with the Vampire Season 2 Teaser Trailer Unveils the Laws of Being a Vampire
Forum | 4 days ago

Interview with the Vampire Season 2 Teaser Trailer Unveils the Laws of Being a Vampire

Dead Boy Detectives Sneak Peek Unveils First 5 Minutes of Netflix Series
Forum | 1 week ago

Dead Boy Detectives Sneak Peek Unveils First 5 Minutes of Netflix Series

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I
Forum | 1 week ago

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I'm Just 35 And I Look Older Than My Age Now - Lady Laments

Abigail Clip: Alisha Weir Unveils True Nature to Her Kidnappers
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Abigail Clip: Alisha Weir Unveils True Nature to Her Kidnappers