I Changed My Mind About Dating Queen Because Of What She Wanted To Do With Cross – White Money

Forum 1 year ago

I Changed My Mind About Dating Queen Because Of What She Wanted To Do With Cross – White Money

BBNaija season 6 housemates,White Money has opened up on why he did not push for a relationship with Queen after the show ended.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5e4481766495b90abe7c21783a126b90.jpeg

Speaking during the reunion show, both stars finally got the opportunity to share their side of the story regarding reports that they blocked each other on social media.

According to Queen, she only blocked White Money because he first blocked her after she reached out to complain about a negative comment his fan made about her.

On his part, the singer said repeatedly that he never blocked her on any of his platforms, adding that it was all a misunderstanding.

White Money went on reveal that he never pursued a romantic relationship with Queen when the show ended because of a comment made in the house about getting intimate with Cross.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
NDLEA Nabs Three Wanted Kingpins, Intercepts Oman-Bound Drug Consignment
Forum | 2 days ago

NDLEA Nabs Three Wanted Kingpins, Intercepts Oman-Bound Drug Consignment

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 3 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 3 days ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun

Stop Associating Me With Him - Ms DSF Reacts After Tiktoker, Nickie DaBarbie Accused Skiibii Of Money Rituals
Forum | 4 days ago

Stop Associating Me With Him - Ms DSF Reacts After Tiktoker, Nickie DaBarbie Accused Skiibii Of Money Rituals