"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

​James Tarkowski bids emotional farewell to Burnley

Forum 1 year ago

​James Tarkowski bids emotional farewell to Burnley

James Tarkowski has bid an emotional farewell to Burnley.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/46e96bc451fcb8fbe14e4d96a20329ec.jpeg

The English defender has departed Turf Moor following the expiration of his contract, ending a 6 and a half year association with the club.

He wrote on Instagram: "An incredible six and a half years comes to an end. I've loved every minute of playing for this fantastic football club.

"So grateful I was given for the opportunity to join and live my dream of playing in the Premier League. Going to miss all the brothers I have gained over the years, what a pleasure it has been.

"I hope to see this club back where it belongs in the near future. I'll be back at Turf Moor cheering on the Clarets at every opportunity I get. Thanks for everything."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Burnley relegated after defeat to Tottenham
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Burnley relegated after defeat to Tottenham

Let the Evil Go West: Sebastian Stan & Lily James to Star in Psychological Horror Thriller
Forum | 5 days ago

Let the Evil Go West: Sebastian Stan & Lily James to Star in Psychological Horror Thriller

James Hope Business School schedule of fees for 2024/2025 session
Forum | 1 week ago

James Hope Business School schedule of fees for 2024/2025 session

California Schemin’: James McAvoy’s Directorial Debut Movie Finds Its Leading Stars
Forum | 1 week ago

California Schemin’: James McAvoy’s Directorial Debut Movie Finds Its Leading Stars