The Real Housewives Of Lagos Producers Did Me Dirty – Toyin Lawani (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

The Real Housewives Of Lagos Producers Did Me Dirty – Toyin Lawani (Video)

Popular fashion designer and stylist, Toyin Lawani has stated that the producers of The Real Housewives of Lagos reality show did her dirty.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/56059e6d0473e389a609676b0c13622b.jpeg

In the 10th episode of the show, Toyin is captured twerking while her co-stars Iyabo Ojo and Chioma Goodhair were having a serious conversation.

Reacting to the video she posted on Instagram on Friday, Toyin said the producers of the show did her dirty by capturing her twerking moment.

She wrote: “Just watched Ep10, Wait some people are having a serious conversation here o, And I can see me twerking for @deeeunknown who will settle this matter like this Oh no show max did me dirty Again.''

Watch Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
LaLiga: Ancelotti opens up on future of Real Madrid’s wonderkid, Arda Guler
Forum | 21 hours ago

LaLiga: Ancelotti opens up on future of Real Madrid’s wonderkid, Arda Guler

Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says
Forum | 1 day ago

Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 1 day ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 4 days ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna