Monza sporting director Antonelli confirms talks with Inter Milan

Forum 1 year ago

Monza sporting director Antonelli confirms talks with Inter Milan

Monza sporting director Filippo Antonelli admits they're working on deals with Inter Milan.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d2b0a0df2f3a198675d061bd555f83cd.jpeg

Monza have won promotion to Serie A and are already in talks to sign Inter defender Lorenzo Pirola.

“Our relationship with Inter has always been strong, since we were in Serie C," Antonelli said. "(Adriano) Galliani has an excellent relationship with Inter and they have some excellent players we're interested in."

“We've already signed (Michele) Di Gregorio on a permanent basis, and now we will concentrate on trying to do the same with Pirola.

“I'll stop at the deals which are already underway, I can't say anything about the rest."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Mandalorian & Grogu Cast: Sigourney Weaver in Talks for Star Wars Movie
Forum | 21 hours ago

The Mandalorian & Grogu Cast: Sigourney Weaver in Talks for Star Wars Movie

Transfer: Fulham boss, Silva confirms Adarabioyo will leave this summer
Forum | 1 day ago

Transfer: Fulham boss, Silva confirms Adarabioyo will leave this summer

The Mummy Director Debunks Rumors About Tom Cruise & Brad Pitt, Brendan Fraser Stunt
Forum | 3 days ago

The Mummy Director Debunks Rumors About Tom Cruise & Brad Pitt, Brendan Fraser Stunt

Bear Country: Russell Crowe to Re-Team With Unhinged Director for New Action Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

Bear Country: Russell Crowe to Re-Team With Unhinged Director for New Action Movie