I Have Not Seen Your N*kedness, Why Would Other Girls See It - Liquorose Explains Why She Was Mad When Emmanuel Showered With Angel And JMK (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

I Have Not Seen Your N*kedness, Why Would Other Girls See It - Liquorose Explains Why She Was Mad When Emmanuel Showered With Angel And JMK (Video)

BBNaija housemate and dancer, Liquorose has opened up on how unhappy she was with Emmanuel in the early stages of their relationship.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a74c3f2ec86c813329f4d551e87d4d6e.jpeg

In a recent episode of the Reunion show, Liquorose expressed displeasure that Emmanuel, Cross, Angel, and JMK bathed together in Big Brother’s house.

Speaking about how she felt, Liquorose said she was really mad. To her, despite being in a relationship with Emmanuel, she hadn’t seen his n*kedness, and there were other ladies getting a full glance of it already.

According to the dancer, this was one act exhibited by Emmanuel that didn’t sit well with her at the early stages of their romance.

Watch The Video Below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
John Krasinski Explains How A Quiet Place; Day One Is Different From Past Movies
Forum | 2 days ago

John Krasinski Explains How A Quiet Place; Day One Is Different From Past Movies

Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man: Charlie Cox Hasn’t Seen Series Yet
Forum | 3 days ago

Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man: Charlie Cox Hasn’t Seen Series Yet

The Sex Lives of College Girls Season 3 Cast Adds Bottoms’ Ruby Cruz & More
Forum | 4 days ago

The Sex Lives of College Girls Season 3 Cast Adds Bottoms’ Ruby Cruz & More

Furiosa: A Mad Max Saga Digital, 4K Release Date Set, Black & Chrome Edition in the Works
Forum | 4 days ago

Furiosa: A Mad Max Saga Digital, 4K Release Date Set, Black & Chrome Edition in the Works