"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

SAD! Female Staff R*ped As Robbers Storm Biggess Hotel In Ogun

Forum 7 years ago

SAD! Female Staff R*ped As Robbers Storm Biggess Hotel In Ogun

A five man robbery gang on Sunday afternoon invaded Biggess Hotel located at Akute area of Ogun State. They robbed the hotel, staff and lodgers of undisclosed sums of money, personal effects and other valuables.

The dreaded guys arrived the hotel at 1:30pm in a Honda Accord car with reg. No.: KSF 707 BL.

They had calmly entered the hotel as guests before making their way to the barman and lodgers.

They reportedly r*ped a worker (name withheld ) in the hotel, while they carted away an undisclosed sum of money made from lodging and sales of drinks.

One of the victims, who pleaded anonymity, said he was robbed of his N85,000 which he just withdrew from a nearby bank and proceeded to the hotel to wait for his friends. He said: “After I withdrew money from the bank nearby, I proceeded to the hotel to relax and wait for my friends.

It was one of the robbers who opened the door for me. Immediately I entered, another one gave me a heavy blow and asked for all I had. They took my wallet with the money and a Nokia phone. When they were leaving, they threw out my wallet and made away with the money and phone. ”

The hotel manager was said to have gone to the Ajuwon Police Station to report the robbery when New Telegraph visited the facility, but a waitress confirmed the raid.

She said: “All the money with the barman was stolen. They broke the freezer and destroyed all the drinks, stole lodgers laptops, Ipads and phones. A worker was raped during the attack.”

But the robbers met their waterloo while escaping. They were apprehended at the failed portion of Denro-Isasi-Berger Road, while fleeing.

Commercial motorcyclists popularly called Okada riders were said to have reported the attack at Ojodu Abiodun Police Station. Policemen and hundreds of motorcyclists pursued the robbers and got them at Berger area of Lagos.

The robbers were taken to Ajuwon Police Station in whose jurisdiction the hotel is located.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ogun: 3 cable vandals bag 6 years imprisonment
Forum | 1 hour ago

Ogun: 3 cable vandals bag 6 years imprisonment

32 passengers escape death in Ogun multiple road accident
Forum | 2 days ago

32 passengers escape death in Ogun multiple road accident

Police arrest suspect who killed KEDCO staff in Kano
Forum | 6 days ago

Police arrest suspect who killed KEDCO staff in Kano