A couple's heartbreaking search for justice after their 17mth-old daughter died due to medical negligence

Forum 7 years ago

A couple's heartbreaking search for justice after their 17mth-old daughter died due to medical negligence

In yet another sad and pathetic case of medical negligence, a Nigerian couple has shared the heartbreaking story of how their 17-months-old baby girl died at a hospital in Port Harcourt. Ebi Pax Harry and wife, Toki had Lolia after four years of marriage. She she died in February as a result of what they term 'medical negligence.' On the first day at the hospital, they even had to wait for the staff to finish their devotion and morning rituals before attending to their ailing daughter.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Justice League: Crisis on Infinite Earths Part Three Trailer for Tomorrowverse Finale
Forum | 2 days ago

Justice League: Crisis on Infinite Earths Part Three Trailer for Tomorrowverse Finale

Wizkid’s Old Tweet Hailing Don Jazzy as ‘Role Model’ Surfaces Online Amid Controversy
Forum | 3 days ago

Wizkid’s Old Tweet Hailing Don Jazzy as ‘Role Model’ Surfaces Online Amid Controversy

A Christian Couple Shouldn’t Be Watching P0rn To Learn S*x, That’s Infidelity - Solomon Buchi
Forum | 4 days ago

A Christian Couple Shouldn’t Be Watching P0rn To Learn S*x, That’s Infidelity - Solomon Buchi

I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife
Forum | 4 days ago

I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife