BBNReunion: I Would Not Have Dated Peace, It Was Just Vibes – Michael (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

BBNReunion: I Would Not Have Dated Peace, It Was Just Vibes – Michael (Video)

BBNaija housemate, Michael, has talked about his relationship with fellow housemate, Peace.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/365448d432f41ff10306be09dc55e048.jpeg

During an episode of the reunion show, the show host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, quizzed the singer about the kind of bond he shared with the colleague.

Michael who was yet to make his move with Jackie B at the time revealed that he was simply fond of Peace and would not have made a move on her.

He further added that even if he had wanted to, the fact that he knew about Peace’s relationship with someone else outside the house would not have allowed him.

Watch Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Landman: Michael Peña Joins Cast of New Series From Yellowstone’s Taylor Sheridan
Forum | 8 hours ago

Landman: Michael Peña Joins Cast of New Series From Yellowstone’s Taylor Sheridan

Justice League: Crisis on Infinite Earths Part Three Digital & Blu-ray Release Date Set
Forum | 23 hours ago

Justice League: Crisis on Infinite Earths Part Three Digital & Blu-ray Release Date Set

No Minimum Wage By End of May, No Peace – Labour Warns Nigerian Govt
Forum | 6 days ago

No Minimum Wage By End of May, No Peace – Labour Warns Nigerian Govt

Justice League: Crisis on Infinite Earths Part Three Trailer for Tomorrowverse Finale
Forum | 1 week ago

Justice League: Crisis on Infinite Earths Part Three Trailer for Tomorrowverse Finale