Treacherous Judas Of A Pastor, I have No Sympathy For Him – Reno Omokri Slams Osinbajo, Says He Betrayed Tinubu

Forum 1 year ago

Treacherous Judas Of A Pastor, I have No Sympathy For Him – Reno Omokri Slams Osinbajo, Says He Betrayed Tinubu

Former Presidential aide, Reno Omokri has lambasted Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, describing him as ‘a treacherous Judas of a pastor’.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/da0f4c4009741c1e83fcd37550467e66.jpeg

According to Omokri who tweeted amid the ongoing presidential primary election of the All Progressives Congress, APC, he has no sympathy for Yemi Osinbajo because he betrayed the former governor of Lagos state and APC chieftain, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, who is also a presidential aspirant.

While describing Osinbajo a betrayal, he noted that the vice president has never won any election on his own without the support of Tinubu.

He wrote, “I have no sympathy for Osinbajo. A treacherous Judas of a pastor! Someone nominated you to stand in for him, you went there to stand in for yourself? You? What election have you won on your own in your life without the help of Tinubu? I may dislike Tinubu. But I respect loyalty!”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d8b7722eade0b9878162e68925f5228d.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: You damaged English football – Pochettino slams VAR after Aston Villa draw
Forum | 9 hours ago

EPL: You damaged English football – Pochettino slams VAR after Aston Villa draw

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 2 days ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 3 days ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’