Pastor Adeboye Reacts to Massacre of Worshippers at a Catholic Church In Owo

Forum 1 year ago

Pastor Adeboye Reacts to Massacre of Worshippers at a Catholic Church In Owo

General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adeboye has asked God to intervene as he condoled with victims of a massacre that happened at a church in Owo, Ondo state.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1df3d21670ae0d99a09cbb8564afd7bc.jpg

In a Facebook page sympathizing with victims and their family members, Adeboye said he knows a name that can change Nigeria.

“I know a name that can change the current state of Nigeria for Good,” he posted.

Recall that gunmen on Sunday killed about 40 worshippers at St. Francis Catholic Church, Owo in Ondo State.

Adeboye on Tuesday, expressed sadness over the attack, saying every soul counts before God.

He wrote, “My heart goes out to everyone who has suffered from this gruesome attack. I am unable to grasp the evil that motivates one human being to deliberately take the life of another.

“Every soul counts before God, and I know that He is greatly displeased with this wickedness. I pray that God to send such greetings again. And may Nigeria never know such bloodshed again”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
LaLiga: Xavi reacts as Barcelona’s defeat hands Real Madrid 36th title
Forum | 1 day ago

LaLiga: Xavi reacts as Barcelona’s defeat hands Real Madrid 36th title

May Edochie Reacts as Rita Edochie Shades Women Who Snatch People’s Husbands
Forum | 2 days ago

May Edochie Reacts as Rita Edochie Shades Women Who Snatch People’s Husbands

Yahoo Boys Spray Cash On A Pastor During Church Service
Forum | 4 days ago

Yahoo Boys Spray Cash On A Pastor During Church Service